Can Anyone Tell Me What This Is?

My awesome mom is always giving me the neatest treasures.  Most of them she gets from my uncle who has some great old things.  Thankfully, they like to share with me because I am so grateful for them all.
I know there are some well informed people out there who know what this piece is.  I am not one of those people. 

Can you help me with a little information?





Any help you can provide will be much appreciated. 

And, if I could see you, I would give you a big hug or at least a pat on the shoulder.

Also, it has a white wash on it of some sort that comes off all over your hands and clothes.  What should I do about that?  Any suggestions?

Thanks...I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home