Home Tour Part 2

Yesterday I showed you part 1 of this gorgeous home I toured on Sunday.  If you missed yesterdays post you can read it here.




Living room












Powder room


Design studio. Love the cart on wheels.


Master Bedroom with sitting area below.






Master bath

Concrete bench in shower. How unique is that?





I took the picture of the bottle tree especially for Susan at Between Naps On The Porch.


Yard backs up to the James River.

I would like to thank Les and Bill Stinson for opening up their home and allowing me to show their lovely home on my blog.  You can see more of this home at http://www.wlstinson.com/.

I will be linking to White Wednesday at Faded Charm Cottage and The Inspired Room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home