Garage Sale Haul !

Last weekend a local charity opened up their 5000 square foot warehouse of donations for a public sale. They really had some great things and the prices were amazing.  I was able to purchase things for my shop as well as for myself.



Love the large mercury glass bowl, especially for $2.00. 



Ballards has very similar Santos for $79.00 each. Mine were 50 cents each.


Eight foot long needlepoint aubusson runner. Great condition!





See the original price for one of these mirrors?  I got two of these.



I bought everything I showed you today for $32.00!!!  Now that is thrifty.


I also want to show you two of the great items I won recently in giveaways.

Aren't these hour glasses divine? I can't tell you how much I love these.


Thank you so much Laurie for your sweet and generous gift. Please stop by and visit the beautiful and talented Laurie at Laurie Anna's Vintage Home.

I also won two of the cutest flower barrettes and a key chain wristlet  from Paula at Paula Grace Designs. Paula is an Interior Designer and has the most amazing photos on her blog.  Below is a picture of my adorable granddaughter Sadie modeling one of the barrettes.

Paula, Sadie loves the barrettes and they match perfectly with her new dress. Thank you so much for this lovely gift.

I really appreciate you visiting and all your support.  Please visit the parties below for creative ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home