Nashville Flea Market Finds

My son and I made a quick trip to the Nashville flea market after an eye dr. appointment this week.

It was quick, but it was fruitful.

Oh, for more time, and more money budgeted for thrifting...



These were my finds...

Great old toolbox...look at that great color...

Old galvenzied bucket...

2 big Ball jars...

old wooden ladder...

My favorite number 9 metal sign...

Old locker basket with the number 162 (numbers added together equal 9) so cool...

Take another look at my tool box...

 

I know this would be great outside with flowers in it, but

I would love to do something unexpected with it...

Any suggestions...

Please share your ideas and I'll let you know what I end up doing.

Thanks!!

Linking up tonight over at Rhoda's party.  Come on with me to Southern Hospitality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home