A Quick Change in the Cabinet

Hi all!

You know my new white cabinet I showed you the other day…the one I brought home from Texas.  Well, I have already changed her up a bit and am loving the little change.

When I first brought her home, I had metal locker baskets in the front cubby area.  They just seemed too dark in there for me and didn’t make much of a statement.  I had to come up with something different and decided to use another Texas treasure.

Take a look at what I put in there and tell me what you think.


bucket 5


bucket 3


I found this beautiful old ice cream freezer at the Canton Flea Market.  Love the wood, the rusty metal and even that great green strip there on the front. 


bucket 2


Now, that looks like summer to me!

I also filled up my great old crock with my small collection of rolling pins.  I love the little bit of texture, height, and interest they add.


bucket 4


Much better….


bucket 1


Take a look HERE if you want to and see how I changed it up a bit.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Friday and that your weekend is full of blessings.


Chat again soon, friends….



Linking up tonight at Donna's at Funky Junk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home