New Addition To The Family Room



Do you remember me saying I wasn't buying anything new until our
house sold and we got moved?

I tried.... I really did! 

  I was doing well keeping this promise until I found a pair of
 antique capitals.  Antique salvage has always been a love of mine and I
couldn't leave the store without them.   Plus,  the price was fabulous.


Here is one of the capitals holding an antique olive jar and fern.




The other capital is in the corner with the green pot and palm tree.

My plan is to eventually place both of them on a long table with
matching urns. The urns will be a future purchase. 

I have been cleaning out and selling things I don't use.  A local consignment sale
sold $1500 of my decorative accessories in just one week.  

I was a happy consignor!

The Open House Party will resume the evening of May 2. 
Please email me if you are interested in having your home
featured at the party.

Have a great weekend.

xo, Sherry

Partying this week at:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home