Home Tour Part 2

Hi everyone. 
 I hope you are having a great week.

In my last post I showed you a couple of the homes
we toured last weekend at the Homearama.  Here are
some random pictures taken of the other homes. 





Did you know the blue demijohns are rare and quite a bit more expensive
than the green ones?   I have looked for years for one and have only
seen two and both were over $350! 

  
This was a strange room to me.  The ceiling was pretty but the drapes and
wall color didn't seem to match at all.  There was also a rustic stacked stone
column dividing the room.

 
Subway fabric stretched on two rods.





 My granddaughters would love this American Girl room


The homes were decorated nicely but I can't say I was blown away
by any of them.  Some of the rooms were sparsely furnished and
many windows were left bare.  I am sure the economy and the
slow home market greatly influenced the decorating budget. 

It was still fun to tour the homes and all the proceeds went to
charity.  

On another note...

The Open House Party will be back starting the evening of  May 2nd and
I am looking for homes to feature at the party.  If you would like your
home to be included send me an email at  baubles1035@gmail.com.

xo,
Sherry








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home