Little Lola

 I attempted to take some "one year" shots of Lola the other evening and unfortunately did not get the shot I had in my head (or really even close to what I had envisioned - one year olds are not that easy to photograph) but I did get a few that I played around with. This is one of them, I will post the others next week.


Also, I wanted to let you know that we have restocked the square Elizabeth pillows in both a 20 by 20 size and an 18 by 18 size.



 I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! I will be back tomorrow with another project I did with a 24 by 24 piece of wood. It quite different from the chevron frames I posted about yesterday and the day before and uses hooks, and no pictures or frames.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home