Old Barbershop Mirror

Hey friends! 

Are you glad that the weekend is almost here?  I sure am.

While visiting with my mom the other day, I remembered an old mirror that was out in her garage.   I decided to pull it out for a better look and am so glad I did.

The mirror is beveled and beautiful but the frame is not really the color that I like. 

However…

When I turned the mirror over to look at the back, I was thrilled by what I saw.


mirror 2


Look at that wood and look at those words.  I love that it says Barbers Supply and, of course, that it was made in the USA.


mirror


What a great piece tucked away in her garage.


mirror 3


Love how the mirror compliments where the white paint has chipped off on my shelves.  I also like the dark wood because it balances out my oak fireplace on the opposite wall. 

Oak fireplace…oak kitchen cabinets… trying to make it all work.  Smile

Blessings to you!


Linking up over at Common Ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home