Strawberry Patch Barn Sale

Hey my friends!

 

What a great Friday and Saturday. 

 

Me and a couple of my best buds left early Friday morning for a day of thrifting.  We drove almost two hours to a beautiful farm in Hartsville, Tennessee, for our first barn sale.

 

After shopping the barn sale, we weren’t ready to be done, so we drove on to the Nashville flea market and spent the rest of the day there shopping.  Such fun!!

 

What a pleasure to get to visit with  the owner of the Strawberry Patch, Christy.

 

 

owner

 

 

Isn’t she gorgeous!  And, look at that beautiful doggie of hers.

 

I believe that these lamps below were Christy’s creations.

 

 

bushel

 

 

Loving those bushel baskets turned into lights.  I have two identical baskets.  Now, I just need to hook ‘em up with some electricity.    And, don’t y’all think I need that “A” back there for Amy?

 

 

patch

 

 

couch

 

 

 

picture booth

 

 

 

brushes

 

 

 

curtains

 

 

 

jars

 

 

 

dress

 

 

Love this romantic pink dress.  Don’t you?

 

I think Christy had about 25 vendors who were all wonderfully creative and had beautiful booths set up.

 

A booth that particularly caught my attention was one filled with gorgeous t-shirts and pillows. 

 

 

pillow

 

 

Oh yes, isn’t this gorgeous!

 

 

tshirt booth

 

 

So would have loved to have brought a pillow and t-shirt home with me.  These were fabulous with the crosses..just fabulous!

 

Sharon and Stacy own the wonderful shop, Girl Next Door Sundries and this is their Lost Petal Linens line.  They are located in Hendersonville, Tn, and you really need to look them up.  Sweet ladies.

 

One final precious photo…

 

 

puppy

 

 

I would so love for you to go over to Christy’s blog, The Strawberry Patch,  when you have a minute and tell her hello.  She is a super friendly Tennessee farm girl!

 

Are you wondering if I brought home any treasures from the barn sale and the flea market?  Oh yes, I did.  Will show you some of them real soon.

 

God bless you all, my sweet friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home