At Home with May and Axel Vervoordt

 

Dear readers,

I wasn’t planning to post today, but I really had to mention this!

May Vervoordt, the wife of the Belgian antiques dealer and decorator Axel Vervoordt, introduced her new book.

‘At Home with May and Axel Vervoordt: Recipes for Every Season’

May reveals her secrets to enjoy a simple and light cuisine at every season.

Almost all of the ingredients for the dishes grow in the private garden of the Vervoordt’s castle in ‘s Gravenwezel.

 

This morning I received my copy and I can’t get my eyes of it.

It is not just a cookbook but also a guide to be the perfect hostess!

The pictures, taken by the photographer Jean-Pierre Gabriel, are exquisite!

 

2012-09-20_144950Cover of the book

To order the book, click here or here.

                            

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves to cook and/or enjoys good and healthy food in a beautiful setting.

 

2

 

As an ‘appetizer’ please watch the following video’s !

Enjoy!

2012-09-20_154933Video link : http://vtm.be/voor-de-show/gastvrouw-van-de-sterren

 

2012-09-20_150202Video link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yuNVTPOevI

 

Congratulations to May with this fantastic book!

xx

Greet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home