Big Boy Bedding

Slowly but surely the baby’s big boy room is coming together!!  Burlap and checks and velvet and monograms abound…
September 2012 340 copy
While Mother was here she was a doll to help me out making burlap euro shams and buffalo check standard shams.  When I had the chair reupholstered I also had this heinous denim bolster covered in the velvet.  With free shipping it was much cheaper than any of the other bolster pillow form of this size that I found.
  • I always order my burlap from Online Fabric Store.  I generally get enough to qualify for free shipping.
  • The velvet fabric is Como Gris from Calico Corners.
  • The buffalo check is Berta Ruta from Ikea (ringing up at under $9 a yard!)
  • The sheet set is from Pottery Barn in Sandalwood.
Just a few more to-dos and the room will be ready for little one!
xoxo
More big boy room projects:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home