Cozy Living

Hey friends!

I am cozying things up a little more around our house.

I am bringing in some warmer colors and heavier textures.  Of course, some pumpkins have made their way in also.

Our main living area is what I have focused most of my attention on and really, I haven’t done a whole lot.  I just like changing and adding little things here and there.

My fireplace is always one of the first things I change up when the season changes. 

horses yes

My horse print is a recent find, and I love that it goes so beautifully with my horse trophy.  I also love the deep warm colors in the picture. 

mantel yes


fireplace 3

I rocked all three of our babies in this beautiful old rocker.  I don’t know how old it is, but I know it’s old.  It actually has writing on the bottom of it of who it belonged to long before us.

fireplace 1

Lots of wood tones going on here, but I have no problem mixing woods as long as everything blends together well. 

I use what I have and what I like. 

I am pulling in some reds and blues this fall along with my whites, woods, and metals.  I have taken most of my favorite color green out of the living room for now but will probably bring it back when spring arrives.

I’ll show you more little “cozy fall” areas in our living room and the rest of our house soon.  And, let me say thank you for opening up your home and sharing your fall inspiration with me.  I need all the inspiration I can get.
Have a blessed upcoming weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.

Heading over to French Country Cottage and Common Ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home