Master Bath

Hey all!

It has been beautiful here in middle Tennessee the last few days.  The weather is wonderful and fall is in the air.

This time of year, I get busy cozying things up in our home.  I love pulling out fluffy blankets and fragrant candles. 

I also like to get things tidied up after a busy summer. 

I guess you could call it nesting and nesting is fun.

I’ve been working in our master bathroom some recently and thought I would show you a couple of pretty cool things I have added in there.


toilet 2 

My old wooden door has made its way into the bathroom for a little added interest. 

Yes, that’s a bell on the back of the toilet.  You just never know…. 


bucket 1


This beautiful pale blue enamel bucket is filled to overflowing with my favorite dried flowers.  They do fill a spot so nicely.


horse 1


My horse print was found on the same day that I found the painting of my favorite bull, Herley. (scroll down to the bottom of that post to see him in all his beauty)

  Both pictures came from the Goodwill Outlet in Nashville.


necklaces

I love this old frame that I painted and filled with chicken wire.  This is a wonderful place to hold the necklaces that I wear most often.


tub 3

This old apple bucket has been in my bathroom for awhile and I still love it holding towels.

The old ladder is pretty much falling apart, but serves its purpose well sitting here on our garden tub.


chair 1


I found this great old green chair while cleaning out an old house with my sister in law.  She liked it but gave it to me because she knows I love the color.

She is the treasure…not the chair.


chair 2


suitcase 2

I got this old paper cutter from my uncle.

  Have you figured out yet that my uncle has many many treasures?  Like, you really cannot imagine the stuff he has.  If only you lived closer, I would take you and let you see for yourself.

The suitcase is not old, but sure works well to hold my jewelry.


window

And, this is the window that I get to look out of when I am getting ready.  I get to see the beautiful trees changing colors and see the neighbor’s horse galloping about.

Oh how I love living where there are big beautiful trees all around us.

Fall is wonderful in Tennessee!


linking up at Faded Charm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home