I Have Missed You!

 
 
A lot has happened since I last posted.  Almost a month ago I moved in with
 my dad in Florida.  He had several mini strokes and now needs full time care. 
 
I feel so blessed to be able to have this special time with dad.
 
Last week Steve drove from Richmond to bring my car and other
things I could not bring when I flew here.  He is staying a couple of
weeks and then returning home to try and get our home sold.  I have
the best husband ever and I could not do this without his total support.
 
I now have internet access thanks to this new gadget. 
 
 
I was looking for internet service without having to sign a two year contract and
this mobile hotspot does just that.  It's portable so I take it to the doctors office
 and can even use it in the car.
 
I missed all of you and hope to get back to blogging on a regular schedule soon.
Dad was an antique dealer for many years and there are lots of pretty things to
share with you.
 
Thank you for your continued prayers for my dad and I truly appreciate
the kind comments left on my previous post.
 
xoxo,
Sherry
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home