Favorite White Pumpkin

Hey friends!

Are you enjoying the first days of fall? 

Boy, we sure are. 

The weather is wonderful.

The leaves are falling.

The pumpkin spice coffee has arrived.

I am still bringing fall inside our home.

I am not one to decorate with a lot of “fall stuff”.

I prefer to bring in a few pumpkins here and there.  (usually white)

I like to use things found around our yard such as branches, pinecones, and such.

I much prefer to warm things up by using darker colored woods and metals, and heavier textures. 

I have added lots of baskets this year to my fall décor and have started a beautiful collection of copper pieces.

All of these elements breathe the new season into our home.

Subtle hints of the season are what I really love…

oven 3


white pumpkin 4

white pumpkin 2


farmtable 5


farmtable 3

White pumpkins…wicker baskets…heavy blankets…rusty anything…pinecones…candles

Just some of my favorite things of fall!


**A shout out to my friend Becky at Timewashed etsy shop for the beautiful white pumpkin she made.
I so love the name of her shop…Timewashed… Lovely name and lovely lady.


Linking up at the beautiful Faded Charm and Savvy Southern Style

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home