A Few White Finds

I didn't make it to any yardsales this weekend, but I did run into my favorite GW for a few minutes today to see what treasures were lying in wait.

I found a few little pieces to add to my ever growing collection of white.  I am redoing my DR and Kitchen and am looking for more pieces to fill in with. 

Speaking of DR...I am in the process of stripping wallpaper from the last room in my home.  When we built our home 10 years ago, I put wallpaper everywhere I could.  I'm sorry but, what was I thinking?  I have been a woman on a mission for several years now trying to rid my home of wallpaper.  And, now I am on my last room.  BOO YA!!!!


Beautiful pic, I know.

  I just had to show you that this is all I lack and I will be done stripping wallpaper (in this house, at least) forever. 


Now for my few little thrify items I picked up today...




I loved this dainty little cup.

  The M, I guess, stands for Mom since no one in my house has an M name.

So, now Mom is going over to Southern Hospitality for a little party.  Join me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home