A Little Project Just For the Fun Of It

Did you work out in your yard this weekend?  Oh, we did, and it was just wonderful.  We worked in our garden getting it all tilled up, planted some seeds and cut down a few trees.  I love any and all kinds of outside work.  I just love being outside.

While hubby was cutting down a tree, I asked him to slice me a few pieces to do something fun with.

Ok, I know we don't really need coasters outside, but I thought it would be fun to make some anyway. 




By the way, I think this tree was about sixteen years old, in case you were wondering.

I just freehand painted numbers on these from 1-9...I need to have my hubby cut one more for me so I will have an even number.  We like even numbers...


Here they all are numbered and sealed with a clear acrylic paint to seal them.


Ready to use...



There you go, nothing fancy, pretty or even really necessary, but they were fun to make and now our guests can put their drinks down on their favorite numbers and will be able to keep up with which drink is theirs.

I am going to link this little project up over at:  Twice Remembered, Cottage Instincts, and Keeping It Simple & A Soft Place to Land

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home