Look What $5 Got Me

My sweet friends, I have to show you one of my favorite purchases from GW to date.

This find will go above a piece of furniture in my newly (in the process of being) painted dining room.   It is old, kind of hard to see into, but I love it and it is just what I needed. 

And, she was $9.99 with a yellow tag.  Yep, the yellow tags were 50% off that day.  Hooray for me, I got her for $5.00.

Can you tell I was excited with this find?




I assume this mirror was on a dresser at some point in her life. 

 But, that day she sat all alone, waiting for me to bring her to my home and giver her a little lovin...

I have to get back to painting now.

  Just wanted to stop in and say hello and tell you all to have a blessed day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home