Paint or not paint?

I only brought a few pieces of furniture with me on our recent move. One of those pieces is a 10' tall antique pine armoire. I loved this piece in our beach home but it just doesn't seem to fit in our new traditional Virginia home. I had thought of painting the armoire...maybe a creamy white with smoke glaze.  I could paint it black for a traditional look. I had almost decided to go ahead and paint it when this catalog arrived:






I am loving all this natural wood











Thank you Restoration Hardware.  You have made me fall in love again with the unfinished pine armoire.





This is my armoire in unfinished pine.



This is the family room and the armoire is on the left wall.

So, should I paint or not? I would love your suggestions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home