Beaded Lampshade and Favorite Flea Market Find

I want to give you a quick look at a lampshade I fixed up to go on my new favorite silver table from the Nashville Flea Market.

First of all let me tell you that I needed  a new shade to go on a lamp I already had.  I went to Wally World and found lots of shades but none that fit and really none I wanted to pay that much for anyway.  I needed a small shade, you see.  Guess what I found...a lamp on clearance for $2.50 that I didn't like, but the shade was perfect.  I couldn't buy a shade for that price.  So I got the whole set and will sale the lamp at my spring yardsale. 

The little shade went from this...



to this...



to this...



using these...



which were clearanced Christmas beads.

Then this little pretty looked like this all dolled up...



and she sat so pretty on here...



My new silver table from the Flea Market!!

This little table is, for now, (I have to say that because I move stuff all the time) in my guest room next to a beautiful antique bed.  Very unexpected, but very nice, I think.

Here's another look...



and another...



Notice the bottom shelf holds an extra blanket so if our guests get cold.  This afghan was made by my step mother.  It also has a basket full of goodies in case a needed toiletry item is forgotten.

Did you by any chance notice this great little clock?



I got her on clearance also at Wal-Mart for $2.50.  They must be doing some moving out of old items because a lot of their stuff was on sale.  I loved this clock.

There you have it, my new cheap beaded lampshade and my great silver table.  Oh yeah, and my cute little clock that has the loudest alarm I have ever heard.  Such fun things...


I am linking up to several parties tonight...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home