An Old Prairie Farmer Magazine

Hey friends!  It’s almost Friday and we have big weekend plans.  What about you?  Anything big planned?

I have to tell you about a blog that I am in love with.  Her style is  beautiful, yet simply stated.   Do you ever just feel peaceful when you look at some of the beautiful photographs on other people’s blogs?  That’s how I feel when I see her rooms.

The blog I am referring to is The Apothecary Shop and it is a must see if you haven’t already.

A big reason I am bringing up Chrissy’s blog tonight is because I took one of her beautiful ideas and tried to make it work for me as well.

***Let me just say that her wall of paper is so much prettier than mine, but I still love mine.

For my bedroom wall,  I used a  beautifully aged, worn and torn Prairie Farmer Magazine that I found at the flea market this summer.  I love old magazines and their great articles and advertisements and I LOVE having this on my wall to look at. 

See what I did…

pages 1


pages 3


Look at these gorgeous pages!  Are they as pretty to you as they are to me or am I a weird lady?


pages 4


I love this page with the picture of Jesus so it takes the main spot.


pages 6


I included the truck ads so my husband wouldn’t mind magazine pages on his bedroom wall.


pages 7


Butterflies and ladies clothing were a perfect choice.


pages 2


I just have to tell you that I am loving this.  Even if some of the accessories change, I’m thinking that the magazine pages will be staying for a while.    To me, they make a great statement.

The chair you see in the picture was my grandmother’s and has been in our family for a lot of years.  I love that it’s in our home now.

Now I have shown you what I did with my wall,   I wish you would  take a minute and go visit the beautiful Apothecary Shop and tell Chrissy that Amy said hey.   

Hope you come back soon for another visit.  Blessings…


Linking up at French Country Cottage, Common Ground, 2805

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home