Wonderful Gifts

Hi all my friends!

 

Hope you are well.

 

I just have to show you what a sweet friend sent to me after placing an order from her beautiful etsy shop.

 

pillow 1

 

 

This is the beautiful pillow that I ordered for my daughter.  It’s wonderful and she loved it.

 

 

This is what my sweet friend sent me along with my pillow…

 

 

gifts 1

 

 

Look at all of this great stuff!

 

 

gifts 4

 

 

These little darlings are filled with very fragrant lavender.  Devine!

 

 

I just have to tell you how fun it was to open up this package and have all of this spill out.  Christmas in February.

 

 

I know you are wondering what wonderful etsy shop owner is so very thoughtful…that would be Tracey from Raggy Girl Vintage, and you have to go visit her shop and her blog.

 

 

Guys, I have made such wonderful friends through blogging, and for each one of you, I am thankful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home