Open House Party


Welcome to the Open House party! 

I had a wonderful home for you to tour today.  Notice I 
said "had".   For two days I worked on the party and
then and I ran into a glitch.  Some of the pictures would
not upload.   Rather than give you just a glimpse at this
fabulous home I have decided to wait and try to correct the
problem.  Hopefully we will be touring the home at next
weeks party. 

I couldn't have the party without pictures so I will show you 
Part Two of my last post  What A Mess . 

Some of you guessed we had sold our home and we were packing for 
the move.   Boy,  I wish this was true!  Unfortunately, no contract yet. 


Those that guessed we were painting were correct.  Steve and I 
decided to have the family room painted a neutral color that matched
the color in the foyer.  Though we liked the coziness of the khaki green,
we wanted to neutralize the room for selling the house.

>Before< 

 You will see there are less accessories and artwork.
The dark rug was removed and a sisal rug added in its place.      

>After<

We put the window treatments left by the previous owner back up.   





The room now looks much larger and brighter.  Keep your fingers 
crossed for us that this helps with the sale. 
xo, Sherry



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home