Open House Party


Welcome to the Open House Party.

I am so happy you are here and I look forward to seeing what you share this week.
  You will find the link to join the party at the bottom of this post.

I have a real treat for you today! 

We will be traveling to Australia to tour the home of one of the most creative
ladies in blogging.  Kristine @ The Painted Hive admits to being an incurable
"Do It Yourselfer" and she blows me away with her talent and creativity.
 I know you will agree when you see her beautiful home.

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the tour....


Library card cabinet turned into a side table...genius!


Even the dog color coordinates with the room. Isn't he adorable?



Love the framed map.


Below are just a few of Kristine's amazing projects.

Chalkboard doors in the nursery...soooo cute!

You will have to check out this post to see how this curb find was turned
into a beautiful cabinet.

A lamp made from a music stand...fabulous!

This is just the tip of the iceberg of the many fabulous projects by Kristine.
I hope you enjoyed the tour and will stop by The Painted Hive  to see more.

Kristine,  Thank you for participating in the Open House party and allowing me
to share your beautiful home.

On to the Linky party...

I want each of you to know how very much your friendship and support of my
blog means to me.  Due to health issues I have had to cut back on the time I spend
blogging.  Please forgive me if I am unable to respond to all comments or visit each
party link.  I know you have many parties to choose from and I truly appreciate you
joining the Open House party.  




 
 
20% off on entire Etsy shop through 2/18.  Please use code NMH20 at
checkout for discount.
Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home