Favorite Elements

Hey my friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend and that your upcoming week is amazing!

While doing a little moving around this weekend, I noticed a real pattern in my home decorating.

I love old wood…white or natural…I love it.  The older the better.

I love metal…rusty, galvanized, weathered, new…whatever…I just like metal.

I love white dishes…again, the older the better.  And, I love the crazing on the old dishes.  Beautiful!

I also love textiles.  They don’t have to be old.  I just like the softness that fabric adds to a hard piece of wood or metal.

Do I need to even tell you how much I love the combination of all of the above elements?


top 6



top 4



top shelf 9



2nd shelf



3rd shelf 1


cake lids



4th shelf 2


top shelf 16



top shelf 10


I’ll show you more of my favorite combinations in the next few days.


I found a great old galvanized cooler back during the summer that now sits atop my white jelly cabinet holding beautiful dried hydrangeas. 


I also pulled out a great old metal dish drainer and filled it with white vintage dishes.  Love it!


Will show you those later…okay.  Hope you will come back by for another visit.


Blessings, friends.


Oh, and happy early Valentine’s Day!


Linking up over at Northern Cottage, Knick of Time Tuesday,  Faded Charm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home