Galvanized, Metal, and Rusty Finds

Hey everyone. 

As storms are raging around us in so many places, I pray you are safe.

As most of you already know, I love going to the Nashville Flea Market. Unfortunately, I have not been able to go over the last couple of months.  I did, however, get to go to the October Sale, which is the biggest and best!

I found a few things I wanted to share with you and show you what I did with them.

sign 3

I found this very rusty Mail Pouch Tobacco sign.  It’s not it great shape, but I loved it anyway.  It says Treat Yourself to Mail Pouch Tobacco.  Disclaimer…I in NO way recommend anyone using tobacco of any kind.  I just like the sign.

sign 2

I also found this great galvanized lamp shade…

shade 1

shade 2

shade 3

The light shines beautifully through all of the cutouts. 

quilts 3

The last thing I found was this great metal cart.

  I know some people (MY FAMILY) wonder why on earth I buy some of the things that I buy.  I didn’t hesitate to buy this when I saw it and knew it would be perfect for holding quilts and blankets through the cold winter months.  Hmmm…already thinking of what it will hold in the summer.

quilts 2

My sweet family really never know what I might come home with.  I am so glad they tolerate me and my love for all things old and rusty.

Take care my friends and stay warm.


Linking up at Coastal Charm and Timewashed: Blissful Whites Wednesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home