Krispy Screams

The Halloween Witch has really outdone herself this week (if I do say so myself).  The littles awoke to a scrumptious little breakfast of “Krispy Scream” pumpkin and spider web donuts. 
photob photod
I had the friendly guy at the KK (I say friendly because while he dazzled my with stories of how he’s going to surprise his girlfriend with not just a Christmas Day engagement but an entire Christmas Day wedding, he smartly handed the baby at least a dozen donut holes to keep him quiet and occupied) package them in their small favor boxes.  Note that the baby is still little enough to go with me to the Krispy Kreme one afternoon and still be completely surprised to see them on the table the next morning :-)
photoc photoa
The real scream was the HOT glazed donut I gobbled up right there in the store.
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home