Guest Bathroom

Hey friends!

Thanks for stopping by our home this week.  Hope you are all doing well.

It has been awhile since I showed you our little half bath aka our guest bathroom.  It is right off from our living room and gets a lot of use, especially when we have company.  (which we have had a lot of great company recently)

This little bathroom is also very hard to photograph because of its size and the lack of lighting. 

sink 1

I love using flour sack towels from Wal-Mart in our bathrooms and in our kitchen. 

cabinet 1

wreath 1

flowers 1

soap 1

wreath and flowers

wreath 3

potty 1

doors 2

doors 4
doors 1

I picked up these cabinet doors at the flea market during the summer.  I actually dug them out of a pile of trash.  They were yellow when I brought them home so I added a little bit of green and sanded them just a bit so that the yellow would show through.  I like how they balance out the bathroom a little with their size.


full 1

I try not to overdo it in this bathroom because it is pretty small.  I don’t want it to ever feel like the things in it are too overpowering. 

I have to laugh a little as I think about taking you on tours of the bathrooms in our home.  It seems a little strange, doesn’t it?  But, I know you understand because I have seen most of your bathrooms too.  Smile

Have a great upcoming weekend, friends!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home