Glamping

We whiled away our Friday night “glamping” at the club.  Golf carts picked us up at the car and carried us to the fairway, a buffet and bar were open well into the night, a giant movie screen entertained the littles, two bonfires were alit for roasting s’mores and drinking hot chocolate and a hot breakfast was waiting in the morn.  If one must camp, I can’t think of a better way to do it!

photo 2 (13)

photo 3 (10)

photo 3 (8)
When we arrived back home in the morning, Honey entertained the littles AND did the laundry while I took the nap he insisted on in one of those twist my arm type scenarios.  When I asked why the royal treatment, he matter-of-factly proclaimed “You slept in a TENT, Honey.  And you didn’t complain.”  I had no idea that was all it would take to have a whole Saturday off and get the laundry done!  I suspect you’ll be seeing more camping posts from here on out :-)
xoxo

PS. Excuse the blurry pics.  My brand new iPhone clearly has a camera problem and my regular camera is in the shop.  As soon as I have a decent photo taking device I'll be sharing pics of the baby's FINISHED room!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home