Antiques On The Gulf Coast

We had a wonderful week in Florida but all good things must come to an end.  The weather was perfect,  the food delicious and the shopping fabulous. You knew I couldn't go on vacation without doing some antique shopping!

My favorite antique mall in Destin is Smith's Antiques.  Actually the mall carries antiques as well as new home decor.  A lot of the booths are leased by interior designers so it is always fun to see how everything is displayed.  Prior to our move from Destin I leased two spaces in Smiths as well as two other antique malls.   If you love French or beach decor this is the place to shop!  I hope you enjoy browsing with me today.  I must warn you that this is a very long post!!









Next we head over to Antiques On Holiday.  The owner of the mall shops all over Europe for the inventory.  You will see she also loves demijohns.









All this shopping makes me really hungry.  Would you like to join us for lunch?


Just to clarify...not my beer!  This is my delicious shrimp salad though.  Could any meal be bad with this view?


I almost forgot to show you what I brought home in my carry-on luggage. Why do I always buy things that weigh so much?



See the tallest olive jar in the back row?   That one came home with me for a mere $25.00!!
I consider that a huge bargain since most sell for $85.00 and up. 

I'll be joining  the parties at:

xoxo,
Sherry

 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home