The Little White Shelf

The Nashville Flea Market has become one of my favorite places to go.  I always come home with some pretty cool treasures. 

The last time I went,  I picked up a neat little white shelf made out of old wood.

It has made a perfect little place to hold some pretties in my master bath.







 

I planted lavender this year and have loved using it in my decorating.  My two vases are a vanilla flavoring bottle and a salt shaker minus the lid.  I love finding little bottles like this to use.

I am headed over to Faded Charm for White Wednesday and my weekly party at Marty's, Tabletop Tuesday.  Come on over with me.

By the way, the flea market is coming up this weekend.  Yep, I will be there.  (I did get rid of a whole bunch of stuff... remember)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home