If You Want To...

My son has come through for me once again... 

 He changed my blog button tonight to match my blog header.

Now for the hard part for me because I never want to seem pushy or prideful.  If you would like to take my button and post it on your blog, I would be very honored and pleased.

I also want to take this opportunity to say thank you all for following me and being interested in the things I do.  I do not have near the gifts and talents that some of you ladies have, and my DIY skills are pretty much not, but I do love playing around in my house and trying to make it comfy and pretty.  I love that you all care enough to stop by and see what I have been up to.

  I never dreamed that in January of this year, which was when I did my first post, that I would be enjoying this blogging world this much.

I truly have made some very dear friends.  Funny, because I know it doesn't sound weird to any of y'all that I call you friends, but to the non-blogging world, they probably would think I am nuts.

Really, you are my friends and I want you to know that.

Thanks!

Okay, so mushy stuff done. 

Here's my new button...

(Thanks again, Keith)


Photobucket






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home