Thank You CSN

Hello everyone!  CSN Stores  recently gave me the opportunity to do a review of one of their many products. With over 1,000,000 products to choose from it was a difficult decision but I chose the Oster Six Slice Toaster Oven.

We are empty nesters and this toaster oven is perfect for us.  No more having to turn on my big oven for small meals.  It is not only a toaster oven but also broils, bakes and is a convection oven.  We just received it and have already cooked biscuits and pumpkin bread.  Both turned out beautifully! 

The customer service at  CSN Stores is one of the best in the industry.  I sent an inquiry about another product I was in interested in that appeared to be out of stock. Within thirty minutes I received an email from customer service answering my question!  Also,  I received the toaster oven just three days after placing my order. 

With over 200 stores CSN  sells just about everything you can imagine.  Thank you CSN for the opportunity to review the Oster toaster oven.  I am very happy with my selection and would recommend this product to anyone looking for a toaster oven.



Disclaimer: CSN Stores gave me the above product however  my review is based solely on my experience and not influenced by CSN.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home