Flea Market Finds

 

I had another great trip to the Nashville Flea this passed week.  I actually got to go twice.  WOO HOO!! 

I really didn’t buy very much this time, but did find a few pretty cool things I wanted to show you.

 

flea 1

I found this awesome letter K that had been cut from some really neat tin.

flea 2

The sunlight hitting it makes it look a lot more bronzy gold than what it is.

flea 3

I thought I would show you around the corner from the K for a quick second.  I have had the little slate board for a long time, and my mom had it a long time before that.  I added a few little things to hang it with to soften it up just a bit.

flea 4

I got this great ammo box to use in my kitchen.  Got this great idea from somewhere to use a crate similar to this to hold cooking utensils, but I can’t remember whose blog I saw it on.  Sorry…

flea 5

Love the color, love the handle, love it all.

flea 6

I don’t think I ever showed you my little cart I bought a few months back.  This is the neatest thing to take to the flea market.  I can just load her up and off I go.

I only showed you a couple of things today of what I bought. 

I am going to be showing you a few more things later and one thing in particular I want to ask your opinion on.  I have made a change on something and want to show you the  before and after.  You will have to tell me which way you like best.

Did you notice my larger photos?

What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home