The Lamp On the Little White Table

I had a few people ask about my lamp that was sitting on the white table yesterday.
I did a post on it several months back, but I know that I have some new people looking at my blog now.
I decided to do just a quick post today on what the lamp looked like before and how she became a whole lot prettier with a little love.
Here is the lamp when I brought it home from Goodwill.
lamp 1
I don’t want to say it was ugly, it just wasn’t my taste…at all.
lamp 3
This was after a coat of Heirloom White paint. 
lamp 2
Now with a little antiquing glaze rubbed on.
lamp 4
Got this great graphic from the Graphics Fairy.
lamp 5
Used a little mod podge to attach my graphic…
And now here she is all prettied up.
white lamp 2
I think this is one of my favorite before and after projects.
Linking this project up over at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home