Busy and Blessed

Hey friends!

 

Whew!!!  My days are full but good.

 

My son has been gone all summer working at summer camp.  He comes home on Saturdays and I do his laundry and then he goes back.

 

My husband has traveled off and on all summer to Washington and now California.    Our oldest daughter traveled with him to California, which is where they are now.

 

My youngest daughter and I spent a few days visiting the beautiful city of Franklin, Tennessee, where we shopped, ate, swam, made and visited with new friends, ate some more.

 

We ate at a wonderful restaurant in Brentwood, near Franklin, called the Puffy Muffin.  Oh my, it was beyond fabulous. 

 

We went to Leiper’s Fork, which was just featured in Country Living magazine, and ate lunch with a new blogging friend that the Lord put right in my pathway.(literally)   Such a great story, but probably too long.  Trust me that God will direct our steps if we ask Him to and He will put us exactly where He wants us to be and when He wants us to be there.  I have been asking the Lord every day to direct my steps throughout the day. 

 

Went to the Nashville Flea Market last weekend and had a blast.  Picked up some great new things.  Copper is my latest desire.

 

Have gotten to spend extra time with my brother and sister-in-law recently and have been truly blessed by it.  So thankful for family.

 

Gotten to celebrate the end of my mom’s treatments and getting her port removed.  Celebrating hair growing back!  She is beautiful…always has been.

 

Had my pretend barn sale, which went great.  Would love a barn so I could have the real thing. 

 

Growing and working in our  garden that is booming right now. 

 

Gathering over a dozen eggs a day from our hens. 

 

Thankful for farm fresh eggs and fresh homegrown veggies.

 

Getting ready to celebrate my 44th birthday.  Wow!  I can’t believe it.  Thankful to be alive, healthy, and loved by the One who matters.

 

Working on some home projects that I will be sharing soon.

 

Blessings to you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home