Dallas

I don’t know about y’all but I’ve lightly mourned the loss of the great television soap operas I grew up on (you know, the likes of Days of Our Lives and Guiding Light) for a few years now.  So, I was beyond excited to have this little piece of American nostalgia back for consumption by a whole new generation!!  I was a little too young to watch the original Dallas, but I can easily recall the adults in my life discussing what must be the greatest cliff-hanger of all time… Who shot J.R.?

So, the new Dallas – and coincidentally J.R.’s new eyebrows - was must-see t.v. around these parts Wednesday night. In fact, Honey finagled a sneak peek of the premier last week and has been raving about it since (which is totally out of character for him, I assure you.)  So, we tucked the littles into bed and then propped up in our own for a couple of the juiciest, most deliciously entertaining hours we’ve had in a long time.
TNT/Erik Heinila - Wednesday, March, 28, 2012, 10:28 PM
I thought the premier seamlessly blended the old and the new and got straight to the essence of Dallas – a massive family sensationally grappling over that grand expanse of Texas real estate we call Southfork.  There was enough drama, deceit, scheming, love and betrayal to knock my socks off.
TNT/Mark Seliger - Wednesday, March, 28, 2012, 10:28 PM
Y’all know where to find us on Wednesday nights for the rest of the summer…tune in on TNT at 9PM EST!  (catch up online here)
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home