Summer Mantle

I am so behind on my posting that I am just getting around to
showing you my Summer mantle!  You may remember when
I did a post about visiting the charming town of Smithfield, Va.?
I found this great architectural piece at one of the many antique
 shops in town.  It was love at first sight!  I knew the piece was
just what I needed for over the mantel.  It was in excellent
 condition,  just really dirty.  I spent hours cleaning all the little
crevices with Q-tips.



Seashells were added to the mantle, including my new blue coral.   One of  my
hand dyed sea fans was also added to the vignette


I'll be partying at:


xo,
Sherry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home