Open House party


Welcome to the Open House party.



Before we begin the party I want to thank each of you that prayed
for my dad and for every kind comment you left.  Your friendship
and support mean the world to me and I can not express in words
how much I appreciate each of you.

We found out new medication was causing his breathing problems. 
Dad is doing much better now and we plan on seeing him again in a
few weeks.  At 86 years old any new symptom he experiences is a
 cause for alarm. Thank you again for your prayers.

Now on to the party....

I realize you may not have expected the Open House Party to be held
 this week so please don't feel it is necessary to link back to my blog. 
 I am just happy that you are joining the party.

Hugs,
Sherry



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home