This Week, Next Week

This week we…

Saw Gremlins in a flashback to my childhood.  Holla ‘80s peeps!

photo (17) 

Met up with bestie S and her lil cutie at Chuck E. Cheese.  I am SO thankful to have this girl on my side of town!  (Check out the baby’s drawers!?!?!)

photo (8) photo (14)

Popped in the stunning new Lilly store at Phipps for the cutest top you ever did see.

photo (10)

Lilly Pulitzer Gardenia Top

Had dinner out with the The Change-Up family at a new local burger joint.

Spent our afternoons at the pool and squeezed in a swim and tennis day camp at the club.

photo (7)

AND had my home tour featured on the always fabulous Southern Hospitality blog!!!  Rhoda is in the process of a stunning renovation.  Hop on over there to see my place AND hers!!

southern hospitality

And as for next week…well, the littles and I are hitting the road down South for eight days of beach, dock, shopping and eating in Savannah.  We should be there in time for supper!!

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home