Layering the Shelves

Hi everyone!

As always, I have been adding to and taking away.

As much as I am trying to have more simplicity in our home, I also love layering things.  I go from one or two things on a shelf to adding layers of things. 

I guess it’s the mood I am in.

These chippy white shelves go through transformations often.

mirror 3


I liked the simplicity of these shelves for awhile but needed a change up.

I actually tried to fill in with some special things that I wanted to “show off” a little.


shelves  2


shelves 3


I love using different textures and different  shades of white.  I also love the silver mixed in with the white.


shelves 1

Yep, the layered look looks good to me…for now!

I just have to tell you what we are fixing to do after I get finished here.   My husband just bought a canoe and a couple of kayaks.  We are going to the lake and I cannot wait!

Have a great rest of your day, friends.  Blessings to you all.

Linking up over at Faded Charm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home