Pallet Tray

Hey friends!

 

Hope you are all doing well.  Me…I am just fine.

 

I  showed you in my last post the outdoor pallet table that my oldest daughter made for our deck.  I also told you that my youngest daughter helped her daddy build me a beautiful tray out of pallet wood.

 

I want to show you the tray so you will see just how talented both of our daughters are.  Let me tell you that our son is super talented also, but his talents lie in all things electronic.

 

This is my pallet tray…

 

pallet tray

 

tray 2

 

 

Isn’t this just great!

 

They tore apart the pallets, sawed off what they didn’t need and even made handles on both ends.  This is one heavy tray.

 

What a versatile piece.  I will use it here for awhile to house our drinking jars, but it would also be a great tray to carry things in and out of the kitchen if we are dining outdoors.

 

Handy and sweet children!

 

I pray that the rest of your week is truly blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home