Simple Summer Mantel Fix Up

Hi all!

Hope you have had a wonderful week.

While most of my family were out of town today, and my son caught up on needed sleep, I did some easy change ups in a couple of my rooms. 

My kitchen got some pretty cool changes as did a few spots in my living room. 

Freshening up my house, freshens up my spirits.  You know exactly what I mean, don’t you?

I have a good friend who grows beautiful flowers and has been generously sharing with me.  Her gorgeous blue hydrangeas are now adorning my mantel.


mantel 1

Isn’t that a gorgeous color? 

Oh, how I wish they would last forever in all their brightness.

I also added a small bouquet to this little rusty crusty shelf that I pulled out of the dirt at an old house.


table 2


I love the blue globe sitting next to the blue blooms.  Such a cheery sight for me to look at.


mantel 2

This little table sits right next to my big comfy recliner and is where I keep a lot of my magazines and books.  Easy access to good ideas. 

See the grainsack pillows.  I got those while in Louisiana this summer and love them.  Hoping to get a couple more if at all possible.

Can I end tonight by just saying that I appreciate all of my friends I have met through my blog.  I truly appreciate each and every comment you leave for me.  I appreciate your friendship and more than that, I appreciate prayers that have been said for my family over the last year.  I feel blessed to have you all in my life.

Good night…

Linking up at Simply Klassic Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home