1st Day Down...Yard Sale Success

My 1st day of my yard sale was a great success!!

How do I define success with a yard sale?

First of all, there was NO rain like was forecasted.  Thank you for your prayers and thank you, Lord.

We had lots and lots of people here shopping most all day.

All three families participating in this sale, have sold a lot of stuff.  I have sold so much of my stuff already.  Hooray!!!

I got to spend time with one of my very best friends and of course, with my family.

Now, we move on to tomorrow's sale.

I'm still praying for no rain tomorrow, but am so thankful for the day today.

Thanks again, friends, for your advice and for your prayers for the weather.  You are all incredible ladies!



We had several tables, but also displayed things on our ping pong table. 

Make sure to display all of your items very well so people can see things easier.  Remember, people will buy more if things are pleasing to look at and easy to get to.





I own clothing racks because of a children's consignment sale that I have.  I love being able to hang clothes on a rack and not have them laying on a table.  Again, it just seems easier for people to look through them.

I price each item I have for sale.  I don't like to have to come up with a price off the cuff.  I am also flexible with my pricing.  I DO NOT want to bring things back inside once they are out.  What doesn't sale, gets donated.



Faith had her own little business going. 

 People are so generous amd kind with children and their lemonade stands.  She made a pretty good little amount of money and was so excited.

Let me know if you have any questions about hosting a yard sale, as I have had many.  I am no expert, but I have had a lot of them so I know a little.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home