Even Goodwill Can Be Expensive

As much as I love the bargains I get at Goodwill, I still have to be very careful that I don't go overboard.

Well, I went overboard last week at a Goodwill I found in Lewisburg, TN.

Funny thing was that I only had about 30 minutes to shop.  It was a run in, run out trip.

(I did get a discount for using a SmartCard I have so that was a good thing.)

Think about if I had had more time...

Good grief.


A few closeups...







A few things have already been painted, but most were perfect as is.

Wish you could have been with me.  We would have had lots of fun.

I am actually taking my mom there tomorrow and a great friend of mine next week.

Just sharing the love, my friends, sharing the love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home