How I Am Pampering Myself Cheaply and Naturally...

Blogs are a wonderful source of information.

I recently came upon some neat ways to pamper myself using some simple ingredients we have at home.

For Mother's Day, I gave this recipe for Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub to my oldest daughter and asked her to make it for me.  Both my girls had fun making this gift for me.



It says it's for hands, but I use it all over.  It feels great!

I also found this video blog from Keeper Of the Home about cleansing your face with oil. 

Take a look, even if it sounds crazy to you.  I have made up mine and have used it several times this past week and it makes my face feel wonderful.  Another love has been found and it's cheap.

I also ordered me a treat from Sweet Grass Farm.



The lotion is Shea Butter Lotion-Lavender, and it smells incredible.  I love lavender!  The soap is Rosemary Lavender.  I haven't used it yet, but can't wait.

I also ordered Spring Chicken Muscle Rub for the athlete in my house. 

I would highly recommend you trying any of these things I've told you about.

Make sure to let me know if you try them and what you think about them.

I will leave you with this little bit of pampering for your eyes from me to you...










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home