Eye Appointments and Thrifting

For the last seven weeks, my son and I have driven to Nashville once a week for vision therapy.  On these dr. appointment days, he graciously goes thrifting with me.

We have tried out several different Goodwill stores, a couple of thrift stores and the Nashville Flea Market.

Today was flea market day! 

It was pouring down rain, but we pressed on like any good shopper would do, right?

My sweet son never complained.  Rain pouring down, helping hold my bags and acting excited when I found green mason jars and burlap bags.  He is a gooood son.

I didn't have a lot of time, but did find time to snag a few goodies.










A few cool things, huh?

I'll show you sometime soon what I did with most of it. 

If you ever get close to Nasvhille on the third weekend of the month, you really need to stop by and do a little shopping.  I love that I can get my green jars for $1 and $2 at the flea market and they are way more than that at an antique store.  And, my linens were only a dollar a piece.  I got some great deals!!

Have a great upcoming weekend!

Posting over at Finding Fabulous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home