Return From Antique Market



Drop me in a spot with shabby chic, euro country, burlap, wicker and rust and I am in heaven! That's exactly what I found at Lucketts Antique Market  this weekend. I also got to meet the brains and talent behind one of my favorite blogs... Marian @  Miss Mustard Seed.  Unfortunately our picture together did not turn out. I did get some pictures of her space though.

I did buy some pieces at the market, though not as much as I anticipated.  I'll be showing pictures of my goodies in a later post.  In the meantime here are pictures of the market. Enjoy!




 

This photo and the one above are of Miss Mustard Seed's space.





I believe both of the chandeliers sold.



See the stack of wicker and zinc plates?  I could kick myself for not buying some when I first saw them.  I came back about an hour later and they were all gone!



I loved the benches covered in burlap. They had sold quite a few by the time I got around to taking pictures.

 
This ruffled piece of heaven is a shower curtain! I would have loved to see it hung.

I'll have more pictures to share with you tomorrow.  Have a great evening and take care.
Hugs,
Sherry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home