Bedroom Wall Art On the Cheap

I love good solid frames with straight lines, so when I find them, I buy them and just wait for a need.

I found these plain frames at Goodwill for just a few dollars...



I took this piece of material...



(this is a furniture fabric sample that a friend shared with me from a huge stash she had gotten)
I have lots more of these that I can do different things with...

I used the fabric and some paint to get two of these...


I also took some old organ sheet music of my grandmothers,

and ended up with inexpensive and unique wall art for my bedroom...






Can you see the name of the song on the wall?

"Melody of Love"...Fitting, don't you think?

Linking up over at A Soft Place To Land and the lovely Faded Charm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home